1. I'd like to subscribe to your service, what do I have to do?
Subscribing is quick and easy - click the subscribe link at the top of the page and follow the on screen instructions.
2. Do you take any other forms of payment besides direct debit?
At the moment we only take payments via direct debit managed by a third party called GoCardless. We can also take payments via bank transfer (BACS or Faster Payments) but this is only available to users who wish to pay a year's subscription upfront. If you would like to use this method, please get in touch: email@example.com
3. What do you do with my bank details? Is the site secure?
PharmData (PharmData Ltd) does not store any financial data whatsoever and does not have access to your bank details. Direct debits are handled by GoCardless, a payment processing company who is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009.
4. Do you have a minimum contract length? Can I cancel my subscription?
At PharmData, we do not believe in being tied into a contract. You can cancel your subscription at any time by getting in touch with us or by directly cancelling your direct debit with your bank. We would however of course prefer to work through any problems you might be having! Either way, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How do I set up the Manager's Dashboard?
The Manager's Dashboard is not included with the standard subscription and is priced on a per pharmacy basis. If you have a number of pharmacies and would like to trial the dashboard for free, please get in touch: email@example.com
6. I have a recommendation or feature request, can you add it to the site?
We always love hearing your ideas and since day one, have improved the site based on your feedback. Feel free to send all comments, positive or negative, to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you cover Scottish pharmacies?
At this moment in time, we can only provide data for England and Wales. Unfortunately NHS Scotland does not publish dispensing figures at a contractor level.
8. The site is out of date, why am I seeing data from three months ago?
The NHS publishes dispensing data three months after FP34 submissions, therefore the figures displayed on the site are the latest available.
9. When and how often is the site updated?
The data is updated on a monthly basis, usually on the same day that the NHS publishes their figures which is around the 19th of each month. In case of any significant delays, we will usually send out an email alerting you of any issues that may have arisen.
10. How will I know when new data has been added?
We send out an email alert whenever new data is available to view. Please ensure email@example.com is added to your safe senders list.